According to statistics, cardiac diseases are one of the most common causes of death in the Republic of Azerbaijan. However, one of the most noticeable problems in the fight against cardiac diseases is:
- untimely and inaccurate diagnostics;
- ineffective surgical and conservative treatment;
- Lack of dynamic monitoring of risk factors for heart disease in the postoperative period.
All this dramatically increases the risk of relapse, aggravates the disease, increases the mortality rate in patients who have the opportunity to return to perfectly active life. Rehabilitation programs for heart attack, stent placement, heart surgery, IHD (ischemic heart disease), hypertension, angina, cardiomyopathies, myocarditis and other cardiological diseases help to prevent all this. These programs include:
- Consultations of highly qualified doctors-specialists of the center.
- Details of the cardiovascular system diagnosis and examination.
- Carrying out an effective program for physical and social rehabilitation of patients suffering from cardiac diseases.
- Assistance in the formation of a healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition, minimal drug support for heart disease risk factors under constant dynamic medical supervision.
Cardiological recovery is suitable for patients of all ages and in many heart diseases. Especially if you suffer from any of the following diseases, then cardio recovery is an effective option:
- Myocardial infarction;
- Some congenital heart diseases;
- Heart problem;
- Aortic coronary bypass surgery;
- Angioplasty or stent placement;
- Heart transplantation;
- Heart valve replacement surgery.
Rehabilitation in heart disease is often divided into phases, in which phases, tasks supervised by a doctor, a very optimal diet is developed. Includes training, emotional support and proper lifestyle training. Rehabilitation in heart disease is a program, the purpose of which is to restore health after a heart attack or heart surgery, consisting of tasks, activities and training based on the individual characteristics of the patient.
The cardiology rehabilitation program is aimed at restoring the body's previous abilities, lost strength, as well as, first of all, preventing the risk of future relapses of heart complications. At our institute, an individual rehabilitation treatment plan is developed for each patient. Therapy is carried out under the supervision of highly qualified and experienced specialists. Modern and effective methods are used. During the program, the patient's condition is constantly monitored, which allows you to monitor all changes in health, to ensure its safety and maximum effectiveness of rehabilitation. gives.