Availability of a unique base and great number of qualified specialists opens an opportunity to treat a considerable number of states and diseases by means of non-medication therapy using our own techniques and international clinical protocols. The experience of our physicians allows using different non-medication methods of treatment and prevention of many diseases (idiopathic hypertension, bronchial asthma, diabetes mellitus etc.):
- breathing gymnastics,
- cold water treatment,
- nonspecific hypoxic stimulation etc.
These methods make it possible to relieve the symptoms of diseases, improve the efficiency of therapy, decrease the need in medication. A psychologist plays an important role in comprehensive therapy. Psychocorrection enhances the effects of medication and non-medication therapy. Comprehensive therapy with the use of non-medication factors promotes the remedial process and strengthens the achieved results.
Never forget that excessive weight is not only a cosmetic defect. Excessive kilograms mean serious accompanying diseases as well as emotional imbalance. They can be caused by different factors. Therefore, to lose weight without damage to your health you should affect the actual reasons of excessive weight (both physiological and psychological) as a whole. Balanced and intensive weight loss programs combine multilevel diagnostics of the reasons for excessive weight, normalization of eating behavior, treatment of accompanying diseases and elimination of imbalances of the organism which in combination makes it possible to lose weight without any diet and learn to control your weight. At our institute you will be offered one of comprehensive remedial programs aimed at effective elimination of cellulite and correction of the figure with an individual approach to each patient. Taking into account the state of your health (age, metabolic peculiarities, level of cellulite development etc.) we carry out weight management procedures based on absolutely innovative and proven techniques developed by specialists in physiotherapy. We offer weight reduction programs that are based on 4 basic principles:
- Medical approach.Weight is reduced under control of physicians, after detailed examination. Weight reduction is closely related with treatment of atherosclerosis, arterial hypertension, IHD, metabolism management. We also approach obesity as a disease which must and can be treated. There is only one important condition: we rely on the active role of the patient; the ‘simply-to-swallow-pills’ mindset will have no result here.
- Comprehensive method in weight reduction. Specialized nutrition is combined with physical exercises, drug treatment, special activities, physical methods (water procedures etc.), maintaining a nutrition diary, etc.
- Practical solution to weight reduction. We will not only explain how to eat healthy to lose weight but will also bring you to the right table with the right foods and your organism will get used to sensible nutrition and change the metabolism processes in practice in 10 days. We will not tell you long stories about the advantage of physical exercises; we will take you to the gym to work hard and to the spa to raise the tonus. Your body will get used to that; a practical skill will be formed.
- The most important thing is to reduce weight for a long period of time rather than to reduce it quickly; to acquire good health and figure for many years, this is most important. We will teach you and together rehearse how and what to do for that. After that you will continue this wonderful and pleasant way without our help but with periodic medical control and slight correction of your actions.
What should be made before selecting an individual weight reduction program? Before starting the weight reduction program you should be consulted by professional physicians. Medical consultation includes:
- Diagnostics of the body composition that will determine why the weight gains (fluid, muscle or fat tissue).
- Evaluation of how many kilograms the patient can really lose.
- Identification of the absence of contraindications to weight reduction.
- Testing to reveal hidden reasons for weight gain.
- Selection of the most effective weight-loss program.
Basic weight reduction methods: Pharmacological:
- Appetite reducing drugs
- Lipid lowering drugs
- Lipid oxidation activating drugs
- Surgeries leading to limitation of food intake
- Surgeries to eliminate excessive fat
- Abstinence from food
- Limitation of food intake using psychotherapeutic methods
- Non-medical diets
- Systems with partial food replacement (medical diets)
- Physical loads
- Physiotherapeutic procedures